You will need to be checked out of your room by 10.00am Monday to Friday and by 10.30am on Saturday and Sunday or Bank Holidays. Your key access fob/card must be deposited in the letterbox on the pub or left in the room on your departure. Full payment is required if rooms are cancelled less than 48 hours before arrival date. For bank Holidays and Special Rate dates full payment will not be refunded if cancelled 2 months prior to date.
Please note: Smoking & pets are strictly not permitted in any rooms.
The Royal Oak pub is located in the quiet picturesque village of Roxton, Bedford. We are situated close to and with easy access to the Black Cat roundabout on the A1 & A421.
The Oak is not only the hub of the local community but serves the surrounding villages. We have undergone extensive development to the rear, incorporating a Post Office, Shop, several flats, letting rooms and the Restaurant.
The Oak pub itself is open seven days a week from 17:00 to 23:30 inclusive. We have:-
* Skittles table
* Quiz & fruit machines
The Royal Oak has four brand new purpose built en-suite bedrooms this being the Willow room. If you require a cooked breakfast there are several nearby places this can be sourced from, as they are only minutes away.
When you book one of our rooms you can enjoy complimentary tea/coffee and biscuits
Located on our premises is a Cafe & Restaurant, their website is: www.spokenwheel.co.uk where you can find all the contact details you will need to order food or book a table.
The Oak Room – Booking Form
* Spoke N Wheel cafe/restaurant on site: www.spokenwheel.co.uk
* Roxton Garden Centre (Breakfast) 0.5 miles 2 mins in car 8 mins walking
* Roxton parish Church 50 mtrs 1 minute to walk
* Little Chief (Breakfast) 0.8 miles 3 mins in car 15 mins walking
* 24hr BP Garage with shop 0.8 miles 3 mins in car 15 mins walking
* Chinese Restaurant & Bar 2.3 miles 4 mins in car 40 mins walking
* The Anchor Pub evening meals 2.4 miles 5 mins in car 42 mins walking