- Quiet location
- Hypnos double beds
- En-suite shower bathrooms
- Individual room heating controls
- Air Conditioning
- Black out curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Inclusive Continental style Breakfast
- 32″ LED HD wall mount Freeview TVs
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Ample safe, secure parking with CCTV
- Electronic secure fob door access
- Hairdryer, Iron & ironing board upon request
The Oak is not only the hub of the local community but serves the surrounding villages. We have undergone extensive development to the rear, incorporating a Post Office, Shop, several flats, letting rooms and the Restaurant (to be finished).
The Oak pub itself is open seven days a week from 17:00 to 23:30 inclusive. We have:-
* Pool table
* Skittles table
* Quiz & fruit machines
The Royal Oak has four brand new purpose built en-suite bedrooms. Cooked breakfast is not available, but a help yourself substantial continental style breakfast within the comfort of your room is. “Please see separate picture and description of our continental style breakfast”. If you do require a cooked breakfast there are several nearby places this can be sourced from, as they are only minutes away.
All guest accommodation includes:-
* Quiet location
* Hypnos double beds
* En-suite shower bathrooms
* Individual room heating controls
* Air Conditioning
* Black out curtains
* Free Wi-Fi
* Inclusive Continental style Breakfast
* 32″ LED HD wall mount Freeview TVs
* Tea & Coffee making facilities
* Ample safe, secure parking with CCTV
* Electronic secure fob door access
* Hairdryer, Iron & ironing board upon request
Check in time is between 17:00 and 22:00, if you require earlier access to the room this can be prearranged by separate negotiation. If your arrival time might be later than 22:00 please advised us before, and we will let you know if we are able to accommodate.
We have a family room that sleeps 4. Please check for availability before booking the family room by leaving a note in the message box, if available please add £35.00 when booking. The family room is a larger double room with a pullout sofa bed.
You will need to be checked out of your room by 10.00am Monday to Friday and by 10.30am on Saturday and Sunday or Bank Holidays. Your key access fob/card must be left in the room on your departure.
Full payment is required if rooms are cancelled less than 48 hours before arrival date. For bank Holidays and Special Rate dates full payment will not be refunded if cancelled 2 months prior to date.
- Smoking & pets are strictly not permitted in any rooms.
- A minimum of 24hrs notice is required before any bookings placed
|* Roxton Garden Centre (Breakfast)||0.5 miles||2 mins in car 8 mins walking|
|* Roxton parish Church||50 yards||1 minute to walk|
|* Little Chief (Breakfast)||0.8 miles||3 mins in car 15 mins walking|
|* 24hr BP Garage with shop||0.8 miles||3 mins in car 15 mins walking|
|* Chinese Restaurant & Bar||2.3 miles||4 mins in car 40 mins walking|
|* The Anchor Pub evening meals||2.4 miles||5 mins in car 42 mins walking|