About The Royal Oak
The Royal Oak pub is located in the quiet picturesque village of Roxton, Bedford. We are situated close to and with easy access to the Black Cat roundabout on the A1 & A421. The Oak is not only the hub of the local community, but serves the surrounding villages. We have undergone extensive development to the rear, incorporating a Post Office, Shop, several flats, letting rooms and the Restaurant.
The Royal Oak has four brand new purpose built en-suite bedrooms. Located on our premises is a Cafe & Resturant, their website is: www.littleacorncafe.co.uk Please call: Kevin on 07725 003368
- Quiet location
- Hypnos double beds
- En-suite shower bathrooms
- Individual room heating controls
- Air Conditioning
- Black out curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee & Biscuits
- 32″ LED HD wall mount Freeview TVs
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Ample safe, secure parking with CCTV
- Electronic secure fob door access
- Hairdryer, Iron & ironing board upon request
Sit down and take a load off in our homely pub. We serve a variety of different high quality beers, ales and spirits which will appeal to everyone.
Our new resturant is now open, which is serving high quality food and a large selection of beers, ales and wines from around the world.
For all of your needs we have a small local post office close to your rooms.